Mount Adapter E-to-PL with built-in electronics for lens meta data
Product number: MA-EPL-HR12
Available, delivery time: upon request
The Chrosziel Meta Mount is a Sony E camera to PL lens “hot mount” adapter with metadata communication. Each mount has the required pin contacts necessary to transmit lens metadata through to the camera and conversely the contacts provide lens control through a 12-pin Hirose out connection to an ENG lens.
When the Meta Mount is used with cine lenses with LDS or Cooke/i Data the metadata such as iris setting, focus distance and zoom focal length are transmitted through the adapter and appear in the viewfinder, on the monitor and are recorded in the video file for use in post processing.
When the Meta Mount is used with an ENG servo motor-controlled broadcast lens the Focus/Iris/Zoom servo’s can be controlled through the camera and are compatible with the Sony FX9 / FX6 / FX3 hand grips, RCP or camera’s web GUI. This allows for easy and full control of an ENG broadcast lens through a Sony E mount camera.
The Meta Mount is shimmable with the included shim set for the E-mount.Key Features:
· Sony E Mount Camera to PL mount Lens
· Electronic contacts for metadata communication and lens control
· Lens metadata displayed in camera and recorded to file
· Shimmable E Mount
· Full focus/Iris/Zoom control on servo motor ENG lenses
- E Mount camera to PL mount lens
- Contact and electronics for Metadata communication
- 12-pin Hirose out for ENG lens control
- 3/8th lens support socket
- USB Type min A-B (for firmware updates only)
- Power supply 10-16V (Lemo compatible 0B 5-pin)
- Power consumption max. ca. 350mAh @ 12V
- Part number MA-EPL-HR12
- EAN number: 4250618846934
In the box:
- 1x Meta Mount E-to-PL adapter (MA-EPL-HR12)
- 1x MN-AB (power supply cable 12 Volt A/B D-Tap – 0B 5-pin Lemo)
- 1x F55-A2-P-CAM
- 1x Shim Set, E-Mount side
- 1x USB Mini Adapter
Sign up for META MOUNT email updates
NOTE: we will not use your email for any other emails not related to the Meta Mount.